Sunday 10 February 2013

Farewell Old Friend

It's a long time since I wrote anything on my blog, but I have been a very busy chap helping Mark around the farm, keeping Dad company when he snoozes in his old armchair and keeping Herself busy and fit chasing balls with me. Added to this I have had to help out with old Jeb as he was getting blinder and deafer by the day.

Sadly old Jeb passed away in his sleep three weeks ago - he was almost 17 so he had a good innings and led a very active and useful life here on the farm.  Although we had the occasional disagreement and drew blood more than a few times, he was my mate and I miss him dreadfully. Even when he was so old we still used to go for walks and each night I used to wake him up so Dad could take him out for a wee.

So Goodbye old friend. I'll always remember the good times we had hunting and chasing together and I'll remember the great epic fights we had and the scars we have to show for it.



Jeb's got me down


But now I am top dog!
We'll miss you old mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment